Locking Puller Tool is Compatible with Repair and Replace of BMW Diesel Injection Fuel Pumps and Bead Breaker for Models M41 M47 M51 M57
- Diesel Injection Fuel Pump Removal Tool, BMW, Land Rover, Vauxhall
- Similar to OEM factory tool: 13 5 190 13 5 192 KM 6270 short 12-178/303-976 short
- Suitable for models 3 Series E46, 5 series E39, 7 Series E38, X5 3.0d
- Suitable for GM Omega-B plus Land Rover Freelander and Rover 75
- Suitable for M47 / M47T2 / M47TU / M57 / M57TU on BMW 318D/320D (E46).
- Suitable for models 3 Series E46, 5 series E39, 7 Series E38, X5 3.0d also GM Omega-B plus Land Rover Freelander and Rover 75 A shorter version component covers some BMW, Land Rover, Rover and GM models. Two sleeves are supplied to increase the application list. The BMW application allows the removal of the sprocket from the shaft when removing the injection pump VP44 and HP CR Pump. Used without centering ring for VP Pumps and with Common rail pumps. This kit has a shorter puller body to fit transverse engines The applications for Vauxhall/Opel/Land Rover and Rover is specifically for transverse mounted engines where space is at a premium. The longer tool is specially designed for holding the sprocket / chain in place when disassembling the VP44 injection pump and high pressure pump common rail fitted to BMW engines Common rail fitted to BMW engines: M47 / M47T2 / M47TU / M57 / M57TU on BMW 318D/320D (E46). 1988-2005 and 318TD / 320TD/ 525D / 530D / 530 535(E60-E61) 2000-2006.