5/16-Inch Hex Engine Oil Pump Primer for use with Ford 351, 400, 429, 460 engines
- OIL PUMP PRIMER TOOL 5/16" Hex drive end for FORD 351 Cleveland, Windsor
- Fits popular engine of 351, 400, 429, 460 cubic inches
- Precision Cut aluminum bushing to insert in manifold for centering of tool
- Black Oxide finish shaft with Triangle head to eliminate drill chuck slipage
- Has centered 5/16" Hex cut out in shaft to fit oil pump perfectly
- Designed to prime the lubricating system of a rebuilt engine prior to its first start to prevent the damage of a dry start. It works by connecting to the oil pump shaft through the distributor hole and inserting in oil pump. For use with 3/8" hand drill.