Freeze Frost Plug Installer and Remover Tool for Soft Plugs ranging from 1.00 to 2.375 inches in Diameter.
- Universal use with plugs from 1 inch to 2.375". Specially curved install rod to reach freeze plugs with engines still in engine bay
- To remove your faulty/leaking freeze plug: Our kit includes a freeze plug removal tool to screw out faulty and leaking plugs
- To install the freeze plugs: Use a hammer with the driver and select appropriate size disc to install freeze plugs
- Freeze plug remover and installer set are designed to remove and install the freeze (frost) plugs used in liquid-cooled gas and diesel engines found in automobiles, trucks, vans, SUVs, farm equipment, inboard boats, and construction equipment.
- Adapters Disc sizes: 1", 1.25", 1.5", 1.750", 2", 2.250", 2.375", Handle is 19" long handle, Includes durable case.
- For leaking freeze plugs use the extraction tool to easily remove the leaky plug. Use a hammer with the driver and appropriate size disc to install freeze plugs ranging from 1.000 to 2.375 inches in diameter.